Friday, April 18, 2008

The mood I'm in

Oh today. Today has been a rough one. Today I decided to wear a skirt to celebrate the lovely spring weather and to show the snow that's coming this weekend who's boss. Today I came to the realization that a skirt, which once was too big, could now no longer fit over my ass. Yet another item of clothing that I had to add to the "when I get in shape" pile. I stood in my bedroom and hung my head. I actually contemplated not going to work. I'm sure everyone at work wishes I had taken that contemplation seriously. I am in a horrible, horrible mood. A type of mood that I haven't had the pleasure of having for a long, long time. Not sewage, nor missed deadlines, nor holes in my bathroom wall caused such a mood. This mood is only reserved for an endless line of clothing that don't fit anymore and a huge sense of defeat. The only thing that is keeping me going is that it's Friday. And that I have wine at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your ass with a curve in it. That flat butt thing is for 13 year old boys. So please. Don't be so sensitive. Its a nice butt. It should be seen more.