Saturday, July 12, 2008

New York!!

I'm leaving for New York in 2 days and I'm super excited. I'll be taking my laptop because I have to work a bit so I'll try to post about my trip every day. Or, more realistically, one or two times.

Right now my dog is wearing a little yellow sleeper. He got fixed on Monday so he as to wear a cone so he won't lick his stitches. He can't sleep in his kennel with the cone though and just bangs it around in there which means I can't sleep either. I tried having him sleep with me but, in this case, "sleep" means him walking around my bed and knocking his cone into my face which usually ends in me yelling at 4am LIE DOWN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and my neighbours adding another drop to their "reasons why I'm crazy" bucket. My friend suggested a onsie because they button up underneath but he has a wound on his front leg and needs long sleeves so I bought him a sleeper and cut off the booties instead. It's the cutest thing of all time. If I can find a memory card that works with my camera and can figure out how to upload pictures, maybe I'll post one. Or, more realistically, I won't.

2 more sleeps until New York!!

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

OMG! I wish I could see him in that outfit!