So, then, after I signed all the contracts and stuff, I packed my sweet ass Avon bag all up with books ready to go back to the gym where I work and pass them out and, as I was driving there, I was envisioning how I would probably get a record amount of customers right away and I wonder what my cool free gift was going to be and I hope it's a pony or something, and then I walked in the door at work and literally, right inside my door, in my gym, is a lady at a table covered in Avon books handing them out to the members. I couldn't believe it. I guess she signed up to have the table a couple of weeks ago and no one knew, except for the boss who hasn't been there for three weeks, that I was going to be doing the same thing. But, rather then freak out, I was like, "Ok, I can deal with this," and I calmly walked up to her with one of my books in my hand, held it up to her face and said, "Game on bitch," and continued walking into the locker room. I think we know who won that round.
** ** **
Update on my living situation:
- Sent my landlord an official request to assign my apartment because, apparently if you do this and they don't respond for 7 days, then you can give our 30 days notice and end your lease.
- He didn't respond for 7 days.
- Sent him my 30 days notice.
- Responds, finally, that he has said that I could rent out the place from the BEGINNING and that the guy I found won't pay his deposit after he asked him TWO TIMES and that I have to find someone else that IS REALLY SERIOUS.
- I respond that he had 7 days to answer my request and it is too late and that I'm tired of being ignored.
- I end the email with "See you in court," because I am so bad ass and have always wanted to say that.
- I don't add "You fucking asshole," even though I really want to.
- He responds today that he's not accepting my notice.
- I decide I'm not going to email back anymore.
- Court date is next Friday.
- Might start drinking again.
Best news ever!!! I commented on my friend May-B's blog about how she should make me a cool banner so maybe people would actually start reading my blog because she's really good at it and all the banners she makes are really really cool and I was just kidding but she did! And it's really cool and awesome!! But I don't know how to add it to my blog so I have to wait for instructions.