Wednesday, October 3, 2007

People are watching me!

In a fit of paranoia I went and deleted most of my work related posts as I've added so many work people to my Facebook profile and there is a very slight chance some of them might read my blog. So, to all of you many many new people, I'm very sorry you won't be able to read all the posts extolling the virtues of my wonderful job where there was absolutely no swearing at all.

While I was deleting like mad woman I re-read some of my posts. Man I'm funny! More so when I had the dog though. I should have kept the dog just so I had something to work with. Now I'm just bitchy. However, if anyone would like to offer me a book deal I'm game.

I have a lot to do today and I'm doing nothing. What does that say about my work ethic? Really, what does it say?

Things are going pretty good one the home front now. I've stopped having the morbid death dreams so I think that's a good sign.

And finally, I might be going to LA for a couple of days in November! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: