Monday, January 28, 2008

Stuffs

Yeah, so I've been a little lax with the old posts lately hey? I've been busy. A co-worker quit and I've taken on her project as a "favour". So, once again, I'm extremely busy at work. And, really, the last thing I want to do when I get home is get on the computer. I even make up posts in my head, ready to type them in when I get the chance. The problem is, I never get the chance. Until now I guess. So, here's what's been a'happenin.

  • My husband has moved out and my friend Working has moved in. She's here from Toronto on a 6 month contract and she decided to live her last two months with me! It's actually been really good and I'm pretty picky when it comes to roommates. She also brought her dog Charlie who is one of the best behaved dogs in the world so, all in all, I couldn't ask for two better beings to share my house with. I still feel sad and I still miss my husband but at least I'm not totally alone.
  • Speaking of getting a divorce, I guess ours is going pretty good. We've had a few bumps but we're still friends so far. Don't get me wrong, it's still pretty hard to deal with sometimes, but I guess if you have to do it, this is the way to go.
  • And I guess I've saved the best news for last! Now, before you judge, hear me out. Ready? I got a puppy! But didn't I just give one away? Yes I did. However, where the other dog was horse-like and shed-tastic, this one is small and, so far, doesn't shed at all. He's a pug/shitzu/jack russel cross and the cutest thing you've ever seen. Ever! When will I post some pictures? When I find my USB cable. So probably never. You'll just have to take my word for it. His name is Ruff Rider(Hahahahahaha) and I got him to keep me company when I move out on my own so I won't be so lonely. See? You can't judge me when you feel sorry for me!

Today is the second day of our union and it's been going fairly well. His time is divided between pissing Charlie off and peeing on the floor. I've never trained a puppy before so we'll see how that works out. He also sleeps a lot. Just not at night. So I'm a bit tired. I guess the best part about getting a puppy is that now I'll have more funny puppy posts! That is, when I actually post. I'm really going to make an effort this time. Promise.

No comments: