Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My new thing

I've started this new thing. It's called "Getting up at 4:00 am to let the dog out and not going back to sleep". It's fun. It makes me a riot to work with. On the plus side, there is hope that my dog will eventually be house trained. He's doing really well. Mostly, his lack of house training potential was my fault. I was pretty lazy. I was fine if he just peed on the paper so he pretty much became dependant on it. Now I've removed all the paper and, while he sometimes has little accidents, he does most of his pooping and peeing outside. I foresee a similar situation occurring when I try to potty train my first child. "Are you peeing in your diaper five year old?!.....ah well, go ahead I'm watching Lost".

So, I promised more details about my non-tumorous brain and here they are: There is no tumor. They still don't know why I'm dizzy 24 hours a day. Hopefully they will find out soon because it's driving me insane. I'm going for an ECG today. The end.

Good news! I found a house! I actually found two but the first one was apparently not even worth bidding on because I'm not very wealthy so I bid on the second one and I won! Yay! It's not in the best area ever but it's a similar area to where I'm living now and the house is completely renovated. Everything is new and never lived in and very nice. Brand new appliances, brand new floors. It's great. All I have to do is move in! And I will do so on April 5th. Let the line up of people who want to help me begin!

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Congrats!!! I am jealous. I love moving and packing and sorting and arranging. It's awesome. I will help if I'm not working!

notquiteawake said...

Thanks may-b! I will hold you to that.