Thursday, April 10, 2008

Updates

Plumbing: Not so good. My pipes are full of tree branches and they can't fix anything until next week. To my parents' great delight my dog and I will be staying with them for another few days. Oh yeah, and I locked my keys in the car while I was talking to my neighbour so I had to get my mommy and daddy to drive my spare set over while I waited with the plumber in the rain. Yes, I'm 32.

Fedex: "Still under investigation". What?

Today I bought my lunch at Petro Canada on my way to work because I was already 4 hours late due to the plumbing and I needed to get gas but didn't want to stop twice. It consisted of:
-small can of Chunky soup
-2 Babybell Cheeses
-Some stale Triscuits
-A coffee
-A free fibre bar

Don't you wish you had my life?

1 comment:

Hersh said...

I have lived in "our" neighborhood for a year and a half...(and I say "our" neighborhood, because now you are a part of my nieghborhood!)...and the neighbors are cool, but the damn trees....always making a mess! You have to clean up after them...etc. ha ha ha.....god do i sound old!!!