Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Randoms

  • So, fennel? Weird. It tastes like black licorice, which I like, but not so much in a vegetable.
  • It's -45 Celsius with the windchill here. It's been that way for weeks. And it's snowed more than I ever remember. It's so cold that everything is frozen solid. Exposed skin can freeze in mere seconds. Last night my roof started leaking. Yeah, I don't know either.
  • My dog has decided that he only needs one hour of sleep a night now. I do not concur. Hey guess what buddy, playing ball at 2am does not appeal to me.
  • I promise my next post will be interesting.

1 comment:

tee said...

Why the hell do we live somewhere where your skin freezes the moment you step outside? It makes no sense. Let's all move to Florida.

By the way, did you know that kids are more likely to pee their pants when you have to drive them home at a temperature where their wet pants are frozen before you pull in the driveway? It's true, I'm conducting my own independent research.