Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boo!

Yesterday my niece and I were playing magic tricks which is the game where she asks me if I know where the pen is and I guess a place in the room and she tells me that I'm wrong and then tells me where it really is(P.S. the pen is invisible and only she can see it) and then somehow the game evolved into some sort of action hero game and she was trying to save me from monsters by using potions and old Tim Hortons cards.

Last night I actually had nightmares about monsters. Nightmares. Plural.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Also, today I had a workshop for my personal trainer practical exam which is coming up. It was very good and well worth the money but unfortunately the stupid lady was also in attendance. I would like to blog more about the stupid lady but she is so incredibly stupid that I could not possibly do it justice with mere words. And it is so frustrating because we have a limited amount of time with this guy and at the end he was going to show us how to properly cue and spot weight lifting exercises and I need to know this for my job but we never actually got to it because she kept asking the stupidest fucking questions and telling stories about what her chiropractor told her about her chronic back pain. No one fucking cares man. And, guess what? 100% of the questions you are asking were answered in our class two weekends ago when we actually learned that material. The material that was on the test we took YESTERDAY. If you don't know the answers to all of those questions today then you probably should just leave now.

Fuck.

I'm not saying I'm a genius but, really, if you don't know the difference between a "quick question" and a statement outlining everything your husband does wrong and how HE JUST DOESN'T BELIEVE YOU then you have a much bigger problem. And it might be better solved by marriage counselling.

No comments: