Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't give up on me!

Well hello friends,

This is just a quick note to say that I have not deserted you and will be posting an actual post in the near future. I've been dealing with some crap recently, which I will likely not blog about but probably allude to in future posts, and because the crap is the only thing I feel like blogging about, I haven't blogged about anything! That's how my mind works.

So, I am hoping and expecting things to get back to normal, or as normal as they can be for someone who 3 months ago started a brand new life, soonish or possibly tomorrow and I will be back to regularly scheduled blog postings.

Stay tuned for the impending hilarity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope things turn around for you soon- don't stay gone too long!