- It's never too late to start over.
- Don't change yourself for someone else. If the person you're dating or want to date or possibly your husband, doesn't like you for who you are that's their stupid problem.
- The only shame in failing is when you stop trying.
- Give second chances. And sometimes third.
- Slow down. Think things through. Check in with yourself from time to time and ask if this is really the direction you want to be going at warp speed.
- You have to be happy being by yourself before you can be happy being with someone else.
- Listen to yourself before you listen to other people.
- You can't go back and change yesterday. You can't go forward and change tomorrow. Focus on living today.
- Be patient.
- Money doesn't buy happiness. But it sure helps.
- No matter how much you think you know, you can always learn more.
- The importance of family means different things to different people.
- People aren't necessarily interested in you telling them the nutritional value of the food they're currently eating.
- It takes a lot of hard work but fitting into an old pair of pants isn't impossible.
- No one ever misses Saskatchewan because of the weather.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
The top 15 things I learned in 2009.
Pay attention, this shit is golden.