(Not that my ass isn't sweet.)
(Because it is.)
So, the award is this:
and it's from Jackee at Winded Words who is also pretty sweet ass herself. Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 5 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
6. Share 5 things about yourself
And here are the things:
- I once went on a date with a guy who started tearing up and almost crying when talking about how he had to put his cat down. Which would have been sort of sweet and sensitive if I was into that sort of thing. Or if it hadn't happened five years before our date.
- Today I found out that my interest only line of credit that I transfered over from my old bank to the bank I currently work at for a better interest rate, is not in fact "interest only" and I have to make minimum payments that are not really all that minimum. So, basically, I'm not going to be moving anytime in the near future. Or eating.
- I'm in severe denial that I've slowly been gaining weight due to not exercising as much(at all) and eating crap all the time. I've actually gotten really good at convincing myself that I'm constantly bloated. Everyday. As in, "Man, these pants sure feel tight. I sure am bloated. Again." or "Well, I guess I better notch back that belt. I must be extra bloated today!"
- I had a huge to do list of stuff I really needed to get done this weekend, like work on my event management project which I've barely started and clean my house which is disgusting, but literally all I did all weekend was go shopping and hang out with eharmony dude and watch movies. I feel shame.
- See how I left you all hanging there with the "hanging out with eharmony dude and watching movies" thing? And I'm totally not going to expand on it at all even though there is expanding to be done. Yeah, that's how I roll. My fifth thing is that I'm kind of an asshole.
And the recipients of this awesome sunshine award all bring sunshine to my life with their awesome and entertaining blogs:
- Solo Adventurer
- Hannah Unscripted
- A Mandolyn and Ky
- Be Awesome Instead
- She just walks around with it - (she never actually reads my blog and will never see the award because I'll never tell her because she surpasses me in every way with her greatness but, whatever, she's still awesome and deserves it)
*Look how I changed the font like, 5 times during this post. I have no idea how I did that. Or how to fix it.