- If the age range of the person I'm looking for is 29-43, don't send me a message if you're 50. I would rather you be closer to my age than my Dad's. I'm sure my Dad would be more comfortable with that as well. If he knew I was doing this.
- In that same vein, don't send me a message if you're 20. I don't care that you "get along better with older women" or "younger women just can't keep up with you IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOL!!!" You're a child to me. We will have nothing in common. Especially if I put that I don't drink and your profile picture is one in which you are clearly drunk holding a beer bottle. Classy.
- I hate LOL and OMG. Hate. If you you message me or email me using those letters I will delete it immediately.
- If you have an "extreme love for shoes" you are probably not looking for a woman.
- If you say you are "intelligent" in your profile, try spelling it right.
- Don't put in your first message that you've stopped drinking because you were becoming an alcoholic. That is not a draw for me. Or any woman likely.
- Don't pose for your profile pictures. You look like a douche.
- Don't post pictures of yourself on a bed or with a sleeveless shirt. Also douchey.
- Absolutely do not have a pretend written conversation with yourself anywhere in your profile. Ever.
I'm honestly surprised I haven't received a marriage proposal yet with all my open mindedness. So far so good.