Thursday, December 11, 2008

Here he is the little snookie-pookie-woozums



I have had SO may requests(ok, one)to post a picture of my dog Rider. So I finally said, hey why not? Why not give the far reaching audience of my blog the chance to see the little dickens for themselves? Why not indeed. So here you go.

Now just imagine this cutie patutie chewing on a plastic reindeer nose that he ripped off a Christmas ornament before tearing all the stuffing out of the reindeer's face. Because that's what he's doing right now. And, no I'm not going to pull the couch out for the 25th 'effing time because you keep throwing it under there. Even if you growl. Especially if you growl. You shouldn't even have it in the first place.

Merrrrrry Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG what a ca-yootie!!!