Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grace

Every time I go to the gym I almost fall. Usually it's off the step during step class. Yesterday I almost fell of the Elliptical Trainer because my foot slipped off. Three times. Today I actually fell. But not off of something. No, I just fell onto the floor from a standing position. In the middle of a class. When we were all doing this joggy twist thing into the center of the room. And of course I deserve it, because for the entire class until I fell I was making fun in my head of this girl who didn't have a CLUE what she was doing ever. And I'm allowed to make fun of her in my head because I am very uncoordinated myself. Clearly. Because I fell down.

On another note, I'm renting out my house for fear of being destitute. I'm pretty not pumped about that. Not pumped at all. At least I can afford to pay my mortgage though. I hope.

Anyone want to rent a house? Any newcomers? If you are new, and are interested in renting out my house, it's probably best if don't read the rest of this blog.

I don't want to spoil the ending.

1 comment:

Rob-bear said...

Renting out your house? Oh, that's serious stuff. The whole think or just part? (You could always live in the basement, if you fix it up right.)

On the other hand, basements are great for bears; if one comes your way, you might want to rent him/her the basement rather than the main floor. Trust me on this. Been there; done that; am still in the basement.